I should have known not to start looking through the clip art at midnight. It's 1;15 AM and I only saw a fraction of it , some beautiful pictures. I fell asleep twice and nearly wiped out the keyboard.
Made a blueberry sour cream coffee cake today. It never did get solid in the middle and didn't raise enough, heavy and wet in the midle, other than that it wasen't bad. The receipe said to put a pint of fresh or frozen berries on the top then bake. I did, but it didn't, bake, that is. It wasen't too bad, Kenny didn't like it though, guess I'll have to eat it, wouldn't want it to go to WAIST, mine, that is. Ended up making MONSTER COOKIES for mercy's care package. Didn't know if she'd like the fudge. Afterwards, I wish I'd have sent her some, she does love the trail bars. Timmy or Kenny don't like the fudge so guess I'm stuck with two batches of that too. Anybody want some? Come on over and get it. It's 1:30 now, I simply must get my beauty [ha] sleep
PS. Sharon, I'm on edge now, I didn't know Dear Ol Aunt Woosy had a sister, let alone by the name of Wiffy. I'm scared to go to my dark bedroom now. Before we get through, we'll discover she has a couple brothers named Wimpy, Wikky, Willy, Winny, Wippy, Witty and Wizzy. Wizzy,? that's witty, or is it Wimpy? I dunno, or don't care either, I just wanna go to beddy.ZZZZZZZZZZZ
Passing the time...
5 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds like You better get more sleep .....there are two meny Woozies floating around.....MOM
Post a Comment