How would you like to be here on this gray ol day? The sand is micro fine, soft and so white and pretty, feels wonderful on the bare feet. They were loading up a bottle to bring home. Wonder how much sand has been 'taken home' over the last 100 years?Went to the denist,had exam and 18 x-rays .[ouch] They found 2 cavities, one at the gum line, said that could be a problem, the other is under a filling, so it will have to come out and refill a big hole, ouch again. They set me up for a cleaning and filling at the same visit, let's get it over with. Walked from the exam chair to the front desk and the receptionist said, "Your husband is here waiting to take you to lunch." surprise! It was 1 1/2 hours past his lunch time. Went to Burger King and I had a veggie burger. Went then over to the Good Will and got a couple records, a couple books, tablet of typing paper, Gaither video for Timmy, 2 audio tape set on 'The Care And Feeding of Husbands' for $2.00, a shirt for Timmy, a old box set of childrens crafts and things to make and that's all I can think of. Got the last hole on my card punched so now I get $10.00 worth off of my next purchase.
Went from there to the nursing home to see a 85 year old man who has no family left. Had to sell [practically gave it away] his 90 acre farm to go to the home because of a bad knee. He was glad for the company. When he still had the farm, he let me pick pears from his 100 year old trees, that's how I know him.
Timmy says he stayed up all night at Ruth's house, just laying there in the dark all night. I had a terrible time keeping him awake during church tonight, now he's not sleepy, he says. It's 11:30, Kenny just went to bed so I'll go get Timmy 'down' and read him a story about 'Joseph' that I got at Good Will today. Good Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment