Thursday, February 02, 2006

BAKING DAY

Made three 'Fresh Apple Cakes' today and it took all day. My live long day was spent in the kitchen. I took the first cake out of the oven to soon so it didn't get done in the middle. First one here gets it, it's iced and ready to go, any body hungry for good moist cake? This cake recipe is one of the best I've eaten. The second one is OK, ready for the desert auction. The third one is Pappa Bears, he was glad I didn't forget him. He said, "You mean you made one for me too?"

Timmy wants a story so I'll drop off for now. Good night.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks for the Apple cake, Lois. I added hickory nuts to the top and we have enjoyed it. It is gone now. I ate the last piece today.

Farm Girl said...

I have posted on here about this wonderful cake, at least 4 times, and nothing has shown up, so this is my last try.

Ruth said...

Hey, it worked! well at least I can see it, dont know about anybody else.