Monday, February 20, 2006

Hanging Out

Is this going to work, we'llsee, no not very well. What's the problem? Oh well, I didn't have much to say anyway. Spent the day in the kitchen, made a kettle of chili. Anly addad half the amount of seasonings the recipe called for and it was too hot. Dipped out a quart of hot juice and added another jar of juice and it was still to hot so I dipped out another quart and added another. That wasen't worded right I know, but it's 2:00 and I don't want to have to rethink it so there it is. Wasn't to hot for me but was for others. I saved the juice, it'll be good to just drink. Gotta go, talk to ya tomarrow.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You are getting good Lois, you don't need me over there. Love the pictures! I don't do hot chili either unless I have some milk to drink with it.