Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hey Folks, I told you Aunt Woosy was out there and you didn't believe me. She snuck in the back door the other day, somehow made her way up the stairs and made a bee line for the computer. Her long bony finger prints were found All OVER the keys, the screen and the printer. It was all locked up for days and I couldn't do a thing with it. She's a trouble maker, let me tell ya. The printer still don't want to work at first try without punching it twice. Kenny sat down here, wipped off her dirty finger prints, jimmy'd a few keys, rearanged some jargen, spit over his shoulder twice, hopped 3 steps on one leg, switched around the shoes on his feet and with a POOOF and a bang, guess what? Here I am again. WOW! If anyone sees Aunt Woosy again, Snuff out her light, lock her up, goodness, DO SOMETHING WITH HER. WE JUST CAN'T HAVE HER HANGING AROUND HERE ANYMORE.

I'll cool my feathers now and see if this will post. Good night. It's 12:30, still early but my guys just went to bed so guess I'll head down the hall too.

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Well, don't send her this way!! What a trouble maker! I think she found her way to Rachels house, though. She told me on the phone that her computer was giving her fits! Bet she'd find Aunt Woosey's finger prints all over it!

Ruth said...

Wow, I wish I could have seen that!

Rachel said...

I did, I did!!! Gave her a good swift kick in the pants I did. She gave me a dirty look and left in a huff. Couldnt figure what her problem was this time. Hope someone snaggs her soon. She is a mennace to society that woman, she is, she is!!!!!!