My, my, my! Dear Mother,sorry you had such a handful with no help. Wish I coulda helped you more.Took Timmy to Ruths shop for a sleepover, I have a denist appointment tomorrow at 12:00 noon. Left the shop and drove to mom and dads for a quick "Hi" before heading home. They had just gotten home from visiting Cora. Mom was running around in a big hurry, trying to get her stuff together to go to work and only had a few minutes to do it. Put daddy out some chili for supper, cleaned the fish tank pump, put out a little bird seed and took off for home. I was supposed to have chili all heated up when Hubby got home, I beat him by five minutes. He wanted to quick go over to Carefree where his tractor is and rewire the bad, brittle light wires. The chili was hot by the time he got in the door but he wanted to go right away 'cause the daylight was fading fast. We went and worked a few minutes but he needed some little wire connecters of a different size so his layed out plans had to be scrapped. Just got home and the Girl Scout Cookie delivery person drove up so Kenny forked out $20.00 [17.50] for our order. Didn't really want any cookies but the little girl goes to my church and Kenny wanted to help her out. So, I had three different kinds of cookies after my chili, shouldn't have though. Kenny ate my apple cake and icecream.
It's now 1:40, gotta get my beauty sleep for tomarrow's ordeal. Nite, nite.
2 comments:
That is such an old photo. Do you know where it was taken? I think it is in Geralds front yard in front of one of the pecan trees they had planted. I remember those trees as being quite large and spreading.
Cute little buggers weren't we? Even Mom and Dad. Hard to imagine they were ever that young. I would imagine they were still in mid 20's.
Yes, that is Charley and Hattie's house on the hill. Would you believe that I still dream about that place? About a month ago, I dreamed we bought the house and were getting ready to remodel. I was doing a walk through with mom and we were talking about what changes we were going to make and what needed to be done. Kenny's presence was there too. Guess he was going to do the work. I always invisioned that front room fixed up as a livingroom instead of a bedroom. Would have been nice, all redecorated.
Post a Comment