Riding High
Sitting on the edge
HURRY MOM, THIS IS HEAVY
Oh so cumfy
Look mom, I won't slip and falllll!Just a few more shots of our treck down behind the house. We took another little 'descent' today, down over the hill towards the river. Found a blue vicks bottle and another clear glass one with an interesting shape. Cleaned leaves out of the ditch and cleaned a little in the flower bed at the top of the hill.
Had to make Timmy go out and play today, even though it was really warm. He thought a wolf or a wild bore would come out of the woods and get him.
Set most of my plants outside today to enjoy the weather. My daffodils are blooming. I picked three thismorning before Kenny went to work. He ask for one to take with him to prove to someone that they are blooming. On second thought, he changed his mind and wouldn't take it, said it wasn't 'manly.' Oh well, go figure that one out.
I've sat here for three hours trying to save a few pictures to my PC. I finally figured it out but it's now 3:00 am so .........Day is done, gone the sun, God be with us every one.
2 comments:
I think Timmy looks like he was having a good time. Those are some big rocks!It will be pretty down there when the leaves start to come on the trees, don't forget your camera.
When the leaves come on the trees, that woods and creek are taboo!!! To, To many ticks, not worth the trip.
Post a Comment