Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ruth, I forgot all about the birthday greeting for Timmy, we'll have to listen to it tomarrow.

Went yesterday to Sulfer and had dinner at the new 'Hole in the Wall.' [not it's name] A neighbor treated Timmy and I for our Birthday.

Gerald, Barb and 2 grandkids came over for supper last night. I took Bar-b-que chicken from the freezer, mashed tatters, corn and baked beans. Made fresh slaw but forgot to get it out of the frig. Had deviled eggs, leftover rolls and apple cake. They really enjoyed it. Timmy wanted to play so bad, he didn't want to eat. Oh, Jenny stopped in and had supper with us too. She brought me a nice shirt and gave Timmy a 'critter trap.' It is now baited on the back deck, hope we don't get a skunk! Good night.

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Sounds like you had an extended birthday this year. Over several day! Happy birthday again!

Catching a skunk would be some kinda fun, wouldn't it?? EEEK!!!

Lois said...

11:30 am. Yah, wouldnit it thought? What we caught is bad enough, a opossum. Timmy baited it with apple. It's raining and it [opossum] is wet, cold, scared and hungry. We had the trap sitting by the sliding back door. I have a pan out there that I put kitchen scraps in so I won't have to go over to the edge of the woods with every little thing.Thats what brings him up on the deck, so it was an easy catch.

Timmy just finished his Malt-O-Meal cereal so I'll slip away from here a minite and let it go. We don't want to get wet so we'll let him loose on the deck. He'll surly find his way off. He comes up the back stairs from the lower deck. OK we are back. I had to prod him out of the cage so Timmy could watch him. He slowly walked along the wall then went under the deck.

Timmy wants to listen to his birthday greeting from Ruth so we'll go there now. Have a good day.