Tuesday, March 14, 2006

BLISS



The picture quality needs help but I thought it was cute.

Made three loaves of 'honey oatmeal' bread today, kept the bread machine hot from 8:00 am till 7:00 pm when the third loaf came out. Sent one home to Ruth, gave Gerald one when he stopped in to see Kenny and saving the third one for Birtie tomorrow. They smelled really good but I didn't get to taste. I mixed a fourth one up in a jar in the frig so I can make it later.

Mom and Dad picked Timmy up and took him home with them tonight on their way back from Corydon. Ruth will keep him so I can go to the dreaded denist tomorrow. He begs every day to have a sleepover at Sarah Beths.

It's 2:00 and the dryer stopped so I'm going to wind down.

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Your bread sound good. It sure makes the house smell wonderful doesn't it? Dentists are a necessary evil, I guess. Don't like going there either. It always hurts my pocket book too much!

Lois said...

It didn't hurt my pocketbook, it hurt my mouth! Ouch, big time ouch!and it still hurts at 10:00 tonight. I took a pain killer, but I waited too late, hopeing I could get along without it. I had to wimp out and take one anyway.