Monday, March 20, 2006



Sorry folks, it has just been too late at night for me to sit here and chat.

Not much to say today. Timmy wrote a thank-you note today for his birthday money, still have three more to write. The process drained us both. He wants a break between every word, can't stay focused long enough to write one word, has to streach, drop his pencil, fidget, yawn, sigh, and so on. You'll get a 'Thank-you' in time, we didn't forget.

Sat. morning I made Sarah's biscuit recipe, turned out good. My specialty is dinner rolls so I hardly ever make biscuits. Had brown flour milk gravy, eggs and my blueberry jelly. Oh, also made homemade sausage made with ground turkey, not bad.

Hubby is saying it's bed time and it's only 10:30, the night is still young. Guess a little extra sleep wouldn't hurt me any huh?

2 comments:

Ruth said...

The blog site was down for a couple of days. Everybody was having a problem. I was not your fault that you lost your posts. I think it is fixed now.

Lois said...

Thanks for the info, now I don't feel so dumb.