Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hello everybody! I thought a bright color would be good on this dreary day. Nobody knows where I will do you? I went to Moms and looked at the water it was only 6 ft. over the bridge! So I called Lois and asked if I could pleeeeease come and do my laundry at her house. She said yes wasn't that nice and sweet of her! I started from my house at 9:00 a.m. and didn't get here till 11:00 because I kept stopping and taking pictures of the water. The bridge that crossed the White River on the way to my house the water is almost up to the bottom of the bridge and that is a big old fashion metal one. By the way they are in the process of putting in a new bridge, right beside it. It just makes a person want to cry to drive by and see all the trees they have cut on the river bank and just left them lay. When I went by this morning all the cut trees where under water and they will all be in the river stopping it up probably.
I talked to Daddy on the phone since I couldn't go see him, he said the water was up in the orchard yesterday and he walked to the field right behind the house and looked to see if his little levey held. He said he has been putting rock and gravel on the one side of the creek bank to keep the water in because it always wants to come over the side and out into that cove. It held and he was surprised. He said Janie called to check on him this morning and see if he was ok after the storm.
Sharon called me this morning and asked me if I wanted to go with them to Indy ,to the Home and Garden expo. I would have gone with them but I was

No comments: