
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE NICE CARDS, WELL WISHES AND THOUGHTS.
Met Kenny tonight at 5:00 when he got off work and we took Timmy to see 'Curious George' for his birthday. We then went to O'Charley's for supper. Kenny pulled a slick one on me. Said he was going to the restroom and along the way he saw our waitress. He informed her that Timmy and I were having our birthday supper. So....in a little while, along came all the waiters and waitress's, clapping loudly and singing Happy Birthday. They presented us each with a pretty 6-inch cake apiece. That was a first.
Almost forgot. Rachel called from Florida and said I may shortly have a real live Birthday present. April called and said they were on there way to the hospital to have a little one. Jeana called and said she was already dilated over 7, so either Timmy or I should share another birthday. It's a girl but don't recall the name. I ask Rachel how to spell it and she didn't know either, so, we wait and see. Good Night, Birthday Babe.
2 comments:
Nice surprise in the restaurant.Did Kenny also tell them how old you were on your birthday???
No don't think so. When Bea's son [where mom works] found out how old I was, he was floored. He thought I was much younger.
Post a Comment