skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm sorry about living the last blog hanging, but I had a baby in my arms and it was easier to just post it than to put it somewhere then try to go back and find it later. What I was going to say is I was on my way to Mom's and they where going to leave soon so I wouldn't be able to go. I bet it would be neat to see all the new garden stuff. Sharon you will have to put some pictures on here for me to see. Wesley and his girlfriend and there baby came over (that was the baby I had in my lap) and stayed for lunch. We had mashed taters, shrimp, corn and B-BQ venison on fresh yeast rolls. It was very yummy! You might as well eat that is all you can do on a rainy day like today. Lois made some Hazelnut coffee and she has a piece of apple cake so I will have to go and sample that and see how it tastes. I copied a good sounding tea cookie recipe the other day and I would like to try it. How does a Cardamond cookie sound?
No comments:
Post a Comment