
Guess Who?
Yes we had some kinda wind didn't we. Our electric didn't go off but Timmy and I scrambled down stairs at one point. The house was creaking and the door would have blown open if it wasn't locked. These tall trees around the house are a concern at such times. I have gotten Timmy up in the night and carried him downstairs to sleep when the wind howls so.
We walked down in the woods again today. We could hear water running still from yesterday, so I wanted to check it out. Took my camera and got some of the same pictures I posted before but this time with water flowing. Hope they turn out, one film was a 800 speed.
The thorny wild rose bushes in the woods have little leaves on them already and Kenny saw a Star Magnolia tree in full bloom. They always come out before anything else. They have small skinny white flowers, not the regular magnolia. My crocus is blooming too. I set out the house plants today and need to go out and bring them in. I opened the door earlier to do that but the mosquito's and bugs were so bad at the door that I just shut it again and left them. It's 45 degrees now at 12:20 am. I was waiting till I shut the lights out so the bugs would go away. Kenny just came up so the lights are going out and I'm going too for a change.
Sharon and Rachel, need your links posted again on your blogg spot. I know, I'm bossy. Short and to the point.
2 comments:
Is it one of your grandbabies?
Silly Goose, It's one of your nieces,Destiny. Click on it to see it BIGGER,then guess again.
Post a Comment