Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back Again


It's 12:30 am and Honey's at work. He went back in at 9:30, might get back by 2:00. Sometimes they have to 'cut over' after midnight when the phones aren't so busy.

Mom and Daddy stopped in today on their way home from Corydon. Mom picked up a few things from Wal-Mart for me. I had just made a kettle of chicken noodle soup and had a 'pecan apple crunch' in the crockpot so we had some good hot soup together. Was nice to have them here for about an hour. Mom had to go back to work by 5:00 so they had to get home.

Didn't sleep worth a hoot last night. Dumb me ate a good size hand full of 60% dark chocolate chips a couple hours before bedtime, should have known better. I lay in bed, wide awake but too lazy to get up and blogg. Thought about it but that's as far as it went.

Think I'll go warm the bed up before Hubby gets home, it's 20 degrees out there, he'll appreciate a warm bed to crawl into. Nighty Night.

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Sounds like you had some good company for lunch! Wish I could do that!
Your chocolate fix, sounds tasty! I'll take chocolate anytime I can get it! But....I do like my sleep too!

Ruth said...

Used to, I couldnt drink coffee at all. Now I can even drink a cup before bedtime and sometimes sleep better then usual. I don't think chocolate would keep me up either.