Hey , is everyone asleep out there? Where's all the news? I keep checking a couple times a day and I don't see any thing new.
What happened to this print, it enlarged it's self somehow.
I fixed a salad for supper with all the trimmings, leftover turkey, tomatoes onion, sunflower seeds, cheese, mandarin oranges, boiled eggs, grated carrots, ranch dressing and salad sprinkles. It was yummy! Timmy peeled the eggs then dropped a yellow yoke down in a glass of water and brought it to me.
I'm sitting here looking at the Christmas tree still, it will be another week and a half before I can take it down.
Well, I'm all talked out. Gotta go check the dryer and iron Kenny a shirt for work tomarrow. Write when you can and keep the pictures comming. Lo Lo.
Passing the time...
5 years ago
2 comments:
Not sleeping, just nothing is happening seems like. good to hear from you though, I too check at least twice a day for new info.
Sorry, gals! *chuckle*
Would love to hear about your trip to FL. Any great sunset pictures? Timmy playing in the water?
Post a Comment