Evening Folks, no Ruth, the one I lost is gone forever, that was a new one.
Late nights scrambles the bloging brain. I just noticed that I grossly mispelled 'throat' last night. Hope ya understand.
Not a lot going on today. I went back to bed after Kenny left, stolen sleep is sweet. I kept being awakened by a very familier noise. I tried to ignore it and sleep but it kept up. Timmy got up, went to the kitchen, came back and woke me up asking, "Mom, why does that robin keep hitting the window?" Sure enough, there it was, back to it's old self. Last summer it would do that for hours. I'd have to chase it away. It would leave for awhile then go down to the lower deck and bombard those windows till they were filthy. HE DID IT ALL SUMMER LONG! You would think he'd wear his beak plum off. Don't know what he had to eat beings there was a snow on.
Lisa gave me a projector for Christmas, something I've wanted for a long time, I was just to cheap to go spend $70.00 to get one. Now I can project a picture on my big cabnet and paint it. It scares me though, because I Know in my head what I want it to look like,[like a profesional did it] and I've no experience at it. HELP! Any way, I scoured the house for a 70 watt bulb for it and couldn't find one, that was part of my day. During the scouring, I read a story in a magazine I came across, that was another part of my, you know how that goes. I also looked for a certin receipe, and you also know what happens when you start looking at cook books, that was more of my day, ect, ect.
Now my guys are asleep and I should be, at 1:30. Ketcha later.
Passing the time...
5 years ago
2 comments:
hey, there is a spell check thingy on here you know? but we don't care if you misspell. we know what you mean.
I wasn't asleep last night, I was up taking the fly swatter to the dogs for barking in the night. Thats a no-no for sure and they knew it by the time I was done with them.
Lois, you are doing a good job with your blog. (Just remember the poor bear!)
No we don't care if words are mispelled. Your day sounds like mine. I went to make brownies, and got side tracked on something else, ended up doing a couple loads of laundry, then got my brownie recipe, then started something else, and they still aren't made and it is the next DAY! I have my candied cherried all cut up for it, but...maybe I'll get them done today?
There is something out there to buy to keep birds from crashing your windows. Maybe you could try that?
Post a Comment