Saturday, January 21, 2006

Family CIRCLE

Welcome Home Rachel. Now we're talking. If we could only get Sarah on here now, we'd have the circle complete. Ya know, she could write on weekends when she goes home to moms, Mom, get here on the line. Rachel, right on about the jeans, I'd have said the same thing. Now, about the hair, [I know, this is none of my buisness, but] you'll have to tell him if he don't get it cut that he's going to have to go to the beauty shop and get it trimmed and permed like a girlie, maybe wear a pink bow or ribbon in it! What's with this computer, I can't get it to drop a line to make a new paragraph. 'wheelinggrammy' that's too cute. Is that also your CB handle? Now about the tea party. Shall we say that a homemade, handmade, small gift will be the ticket to get in, or is that to much for some of you? Somthing small and simple. Carry on.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I can do a handmade gift, me mommy taught me how to do that. Thanks Mom.

Farm Girl said...

Has anyone decided when this teaparty is supposed to happen? How much time do we have to make this gift? I'm not very crafty, but I will make an attempt!

mom said...

at least we are thinging about it glad you all are still planning on it

Rachel said...

Dont have a cb handle, I dont even have it turned on unless there is a traffic tieup on the road. Then only to find out if its an accident or just rush hour traffic. It really dont make any differance anyway, cause ya still gott sit there unlit it clears. One time in Atlanta though it did pay off cause there was an awful accident where the vehicles were on fire and some trucks had been sitting there for three hours.They were inbedded in traffic and couldnt do anything about it. I was about 1 mile from an exit so a bunch of us took off down this dark little country road ( of course the map was consulted first ) and sure enough in about three miles there was away around the accident. Just sitting in traffic eats up the time allowed on the road, so its best to go around if possible. Sometimes its just too much trouble.
Whats this about a tea party and gift, for the hostess or to exchange. Danielle works every day but Wed. Me, I dunno. Its best to just plan it then I can work around it.

Rachel said...

Oh.... the hair has got to go!!!!! I'm so disgusted I could pull it out. I'm tired of him flipping his head, he gonna need a chiropractor if he dont stop.