Thursday, January 19, 2006

Got up this morning at 7:10, Fixed kenny a piece of jelly toast and a glass of orange juice. He left at 7:25 and I right away got out my bread machine and loaded it up with HONEY OATMEAL bread and got that to makeing. My next move was my downfall, I sat down on the couch with a book, 'The Store Keepers Daughter.' I read alittle bit and sleep overtook me. The robin came back for a visit and did his thing. I wanted to choke him but was to sleepy and lazy to scare him off. The way I was sitting on the couch was very uncomfortable and the bright sun was directly in my eyes but the little intervals of fitfull sleep felt too good. Anyway, by then I had to hurry up and get some things done real quick. The bread came out nice though. Wrapped up the bread and Timmy, took my bread knife and headed for the car. Stopped a few miles down the road and picked up Betty Draper and we went to the Marengo Elderly Housing and cleaned for a lady from church. She had no money to pay us [I wouldn't have taken it anyway] so she paid me with a container of her frozen soup. She dearly loved the bread. She paid the other lady with a neat little flower vase that [Betty] had given her 48 years ago when she was in the hospital after a horrible car accident. It's a fine collectable now. Oh, she also gave me a white ceramic sleeping hearth cat that she made, life size.
That was the biggest part of my day . Kenny went back to work tonight from 9:30 to 2:00, he's now home in bed and since it's 3:oo, I must head there too, as soon as I check the dryer. Beddy By By.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey there, welcome to this world of computering, I just got your address so I can keep up on the whitty chatter too. How do you do it,,,I mean,, ya know,,,, be funny at three oclock in the morning???? At three oclock this morning I was somewhere in Alabama counting the little white lines in the middle of the road and trying not to hit any, or was that the deer I was trying not to hit??? They seemed to be running together, the lines that is. Does that mean I was going too fast??? The deer were everywhere, mostly on the edge of the road, but there was evidence in the median that some were not so lucky.
I made it home,, in one piece. I was going to lay down until Greg got home but got busy doing stuff and now he is home. So much for my nap, guess Ill have to go to bed early..not! Whats that anyway?