Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Poor Little Teddy Bear

Oh such a heart wrenching, tear jerking sight. Poor little guy. If He only knew his fate. But wait, hold the phone, the Governer is on the line with a last minute stay of exicution. His Honor says to Please give Mr. Teddy Bear Just one more chance at life, to prove himself as a writer, to pick up his pen again and be a productive member of society. His punishment will be 10 lashes with the mouse tail.
It just so happens that last night I sat here at this computer for four long hours, from 11:30 to 3:30 AM pouring out my thoughts and my day, commenting on your blogs and thoughts and just rambling. Well guess what? It wouldn,t publish for the life of me. I tried everything I could to safe it. Ruth, you said it's not possible to loose something, well I can do it.
Gotta go, Kenny will be calling in a minute and I have the line tied up. See Ya.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Well, I don't know whether to be sad or mad. I think I am more sad, I so wanted to read what you had written. Why is it that only the ones that you work so hard on won't publish? and the ones you just throw up there will stick? I cant figure that out for the life of me. All I can say is maybe if you would post something little more often you wouldn't loose such a big investment at one time. Also you would be learning more how to and what works if you posted a little more often. Just a "Hi, folks, Im still alive, haven't fallen in the Ohio yet", about every other day maybe?

I am so happy for the bear. Bless the Guv'ner's heart! Now I can untie the poor baby.

If you didn't write I had such a good comeback for you. Maybe I'll use it any way.