Sunday, January 22, 2006

Lazy Day

Went to church this am. A local police officer came to church, sat on the back row. He was out on patrol and just wanted to go to church so stopped in. Had his ear phone in so he could hear his dispatcher.

Got home and HunnyBunch was working on his dozer pony motor. I fixed leftovers for lunch. Started to rain so Papa Bear and Baby Bear spent the afternoon watching John Wayne movies. I sat down to write to Aunt Marge and fell asleep so I didn't get much done either. Went to church tonight, came home and Timmy wanted chicken noodle soup and frozen blueberries so that was his supper. Papa Bear went to bed, Baby Bear is watching Animal Planet and since I'm cold and it's 10:45, I think we'll wind the cat and throw the clock out. Nighty Night.

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

This sounds like a lazy winter Sunday afternoon. A rainy one at that. Just right for a long winter nap!

mom said...

OH ,for a few loooooog winter evenings ..WaaaaaBoohoooooo ..I miss my long winter {WINTER} evenings ..You only get them when the snow is 2 OR 3 FEET DEEP