Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Gost Of Christmas Past

Help RUth, I lost another one to Dy Teck! I posted then Hit 'post', instead it went to 'save as draft' on it's own and I never could find it. That was last night, and a good one to. It's not on there today.
If it makes yall feel any better, we took the tree down tonight. Who was that ya say, Aunt Woosy? I saw here tonight, at least I think it was her. I kept seeing a misty shadow fadeing in and out behind the tree. A few bulbs dissapeared and the lights went out, smelled pine tar really bad, the angel lost her halo but other than that, after the last branch was placed in the box, there was a loud whooshing sound, a big bang and that was it. When we picked up the red velvet tree skirt, there was some odd looking dust, a old worn hair pin and a crumpeled up note that read, "Only by the skin of your teeth, Oh so close. And here I was looking so forward to having company this year. So sad, Aunt Woosy.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

YOu silly Rabbit!

but I like your imagination.

Rachel said...

Its the lack of sleep Lois. Your mind is playing tricks on you. You really are not going nuts yet. That was funny though. I dont know where you come up with all that stuff. Hey, you should write a book, it would be a good one. "What Really Happens At 3Am"

Farm Girl said...

Just who is Dy Teck???

Ruth said...

Okay Sharon, you don't watch much tv either do you? I am suprised Lois knew that one. Maybe she heard that on the radio? It is a loan company whose slogan is that every other loan company says, "Lost another one to DiTech".