Hey Dear Hearts, Wish I could have stayed longer, maybe next time. OH, WHAT DID I JUST DO? Sharon WE MISSED YOU! Don't feel bad though, we ate a plate or two for you, desert too, with icecream to boot! Hope you enjoyed it, we did. Left Ruth's house, drove to Grantsburg and stopped to see Kenny's brother Gerald and wife Barb. We stayed and visited for over three hours. Kenny said he hasen't talked to Gerald like that for YEARS. We've never stopped to visit before, first time I've been in there house. That was good. We needed to visit. Only see each other in Wal-mart or some place like that. We keep saying we need to get together but it never has happened before. He just today plowed his garden eith his work horses. Barb said she and I need to get together and go to some Amish store that has EVERYTHING. Told her I'd like that. Well gotta go, it's 2:35 and I won't be able to keep my eyes open in Sunday school, oh how utterly miserable
1 comment:
Ya bette watch it, eating my platefull could backfire on you!! It sure sounded like goooood eatin'.
I'm glad to hear that you all had a good visit with Kenny's brother. Families need to stay connected, if possible. Life is too short for the 'well, we ought to', then the years slip away.
Yes, I wish I could have been there too. I missed the chatter around the table. Hopefully next time we will be there.
Post a Comment