Surprise surprise Lois Tee Hee I bet you wern't expecting to see this picture!!!!!!!!!!! I put something on here for you to look at. So do you rebember this? We have to have another tea party for everybody now! I can bring my pretty magnolia tea cup you gave me. Thank you for your yummy tators and your delicious tea today and for coming. It was a nice day altogether. Mom is sitting here drawing up plans that she wants to remodel her ol'house some day. She does petty good drawings to. She is waiting to give them to Ty Pennington!!
Time to go and check my wash so talk to you later.
7 comments:
That photo was taken a loooooong time ago! Two awfully cute girls!
Yes Dear Sarah Belle, that was quite a suprise, many moons ago. Thank you, I like your touch. How come you wern't at that party? Glad you could join us today. Drove up to Ruth's house and didn't see your car, I was disapointed, thinking you wern't there. Sorry I didn't have much time to visit with ya though. Glad you liked my floppy bread.
what ,,!!!! no comment on Ty Pennington redoing my ole house,,,,,,,
Who's Ty Pennington anyway?
Lois, you need to watch a little more TV. you are so deprived! He builds houses for needy people. Sends them on vacation for one week and when they come back they have a brand new, furnished, decorated beautiful house.
Welllllll, when you get Ty cornered, please bring him to my house too. I neeed a vacation, Ill take you all with me.We can go somewhere warm, Hawaii, Jamaca, Florida......... Oh, my house I just need a basement and another bedroom, island in the kitchen, hardwood floors throughout the house, a garage, and a shed out back. Some big shade trees, maybe a hammock for relaxing(whatever that is) and all my bills paid for a year. I really dont need much.
Man was if I dislexic would I never get thsoe letters to right publis this......
Post a Comment