It's 11:15, Kenny went back to work for a few hours, Timmy's eating popcorn, watching The Lone Ranger, and I'm sitting here trying to put off taking down the Christmas tree, guess I need a swift kick, or some help. Took Timmy up the road to get a haircut today, he tolerated it and when he got out of the chair he shook like a dog. Said he didn't want to go back there, said she pulled his hair with the comb.
Got my coo coo clock out, It's been packed away for about 8 years. I didn't want little hands to pull the chains and break it so I kept it boxed up. Think I'll get up and hang it before Hubby gets home. Timmy helped me move the china cabnet down a little for an itty bitty wall space to hang it. I hope he's old enough now to not bother it, cross my fingers.
Passing the time...
5 years ago
3 comments:
I've always heard that if you didn't have your tree down by Feb.1 that you would disappear into a big black hole and never be seen again! Didn't you ever wonder what happened to old Aunt Woozy? Don't know Aunt Woozy? Well, I wonder why. If I was you I would get that tree down in a hurry!
So THAT is what happened to her!!!EEEK, get that tree down Lois, we would hate to lose you too!!
Aah come on. Haven't you ever heard of Christmas in July? That's only 6 months away. Just think, I'd be the only one on the block with my tree already up, I'd be one step ahead of youens all.
Post a Comment