Man must work from sun to sun but woman's work is never done. Any body agree? That's so very true in my neck of the woods. We've been working every night and weekends on the road, getting home around 10:00, then my work starts up again and his ends on the couch for a well earned snooze. I'm proud of him anyway, he's out there getting the job done, a little at a time. There's not a lazy bone in his body, but I do wish he'd slow down and let me rest anyway.
I'm back, I forgot I was in the middle of making tea, loading the dishwasher, laying out Timmy's cloths for tomorrow, hunting up a couple pictures, getting Tims bath, putting groceries away, cleaning up supper mess that we hurried off and left, gathering up a few things for tomorrow that I don't want to forget, plugged the pool in so it could circulate a bit, forgot the eggs out in the truck so had to go back out there, need I say more?
Sure do miss Aunt Marge. I stopped in at Moms tonight and it was too quiet over there. I Miss her laugh and the sisterly banter between her and Mom.
I gotta get with it while the night is still young, talk to ya later.
Passing the time...
5 years ago
1 comment:
Womans work is never done! How true! But in your neck of the woods, it sounds like you need to have 48 hour days!! But...then they would be too full too, right? I feel for ya!!
Post a Comment