Thursday, July 06, 2006





Good golly, Miss Molly, It's midnight, already. Just wanted to answer your question Sharon. You probably know the answer by now, but I just read it last night. Sarah went to Texas to spend a week on Lori's ranch. She has some good pictures, maybe she'll post them on here sometime.
Yes, wish you were here to eat blueberries, they are delicious. I just finished making 3 1/2 pints of blueberry jam and it's gooood!
Timmy and I went to English today, picked up Sarah Beth and we went over to the farm. We started loading wood and nearly filled the 18 foot trailer in no time. We didn't get it all picked up but it was going time and we were TIRED TO THE BONE. Gave Sarah Beth $5.00 for helping so good and promised them a cold popsicle when we got home. Kenny don't know it yet, we won't tell till he gets over there and sees it loaded. He will be greatly surprised. I even started the tractor and drove it and the trailer around the hill and through the woods to pick up more wood. Never did that before either, never drove it, except for a few feet when Hubby was standing there telling me what to do. It felt kinda good. I just don't want him thinking I know enough about it to have to go out and mow the fields or something of the sort.
Here's a few pictures of the road about a week ago. It is now sown in grass seed except for the driving area awaiting gravel.
I have to go to work tomorrow, up at the lodge. She wants me to help cook for her company, family reunion. Gotta getta shower and get to bed. Nighty Nite.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

LOVED YOUR PICTURES!! Do it again soon. (I meant add more photos).
It is surprising what we can do when we want to isn't it? But yes, it wouldn't do to let them know we can do nearly as much as they do, now would it?? He He!