This is my new look. It's April Fools day. Well, I wish it were my new look. I feel anything but my new look. This was my day to drag. Headache, sorethroat, fever and the mollygrubs. Mamma's don't get to crawl under the covers and rest either. Tim is better, his lasted 24 hours, PTL. Sarah Beth came over the other day to perk him up and Sarah Bell came today to perk me up. Just hope she don't get it. She did her laundry then we walked up to the neighbors shop and got a few old books, an old 1932 Tiddledy Winks game, Tim a toy and 2 cute little dolls, also a miniature tea cup and saucer for hanging on the Christmas tree. The good part was it was all half price.Gotta step away for a few minutes, Son wants a sandwich. ----- He's happy now. I handed him the sandwich and he said, "Now that's what I was talking about." Hubby came looking in the cupboards. I ask what he wanted. Said he feels like he needs some chicken broth. Oh no, not him too. He found 2 cans and heated us both up one and it was good. It won't hold him down though. He and Brother spent the day working on the dozer. It's not 45 years old as I stated, it's a 1948 model, 58 years old. It's kinda worn. They threw a track today on the side of a hill when it hit a rock the wrong way, they spent 3 hours trying to get it back on but didn't succeed, tomorrows another day he said.
Sarah Belle didn't have time to post a note. She left here at 5:30 and still had to go see Dad, Ruth and Mom at work. I told her not to drive too fast but bet she did. It's a 30 minute drive from here to dads but she said it didn't take her that long. Must be kin to Mom, zooooooom.
Guess I'd best go see Hubby, he's downstairs on the couch.
2 comments:
I'm sorry everyone is not feeling good. It is icky.
K. sounds like mine. Gotta keep going, no matter what! Would K. share his marinade recipe that you wrote about before?
The marinade recipe is in the comment section last Tuesday, you musta missed it. Hubby ask me tonite if you tried it yet.
Post a Comment