Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Aaah, Sleep


This is the new me. Yah, Right, dream on kid. This is me in my secret life, how's that? Maybe in my dreams.

This is neither here nor there but can any of you read in your dreams? I can see the words on a printed page but it's like I'm looking through a fog and can never clearly make out a sentence to actually read it and make it make sence. Now did that make any sence? It seams like when I try to read something in my sleep, I tend to wake up or 'end of dream.'
Now Hubby's brother is a different story. Says during the day that he can study and study on a problem and not come up with the answer. He can go to sleep and figure it out perfectly and come up with the right answer. Says he can do math in his sleep, something he can't do when he's awake, and come up with the right answer every time. He can add columns of figures and get the total correct. By morning he has the situation, problem, concern, etc. All worked out. Wow. That must be nice. To top that off, he has a bad case of sleep aphnea [sp] and gets very little sleep at night. Hubby has the same sleep problem but can't work things out in his sleep. Now, for whatever that was worth, take it or leave it.

I shouldn't be sitting here yacking at 2:00 in the morning, my chair is feeling quite wobble, rocking and reeling somewhat.

Had a nice day at moms with family. Wonder how Mom is doing, sitting in the recliner trying to sleep, no doubt, hurting. She could hardly walk today, Ruth and I went to the shop and brought her back a pair of crutches. [Just fell asleep and nearly smacked the keyboard, need to tie myself in the chair I guess] Her knee was all swollen and very painful. We are hoping that it's only a temporary sprain or pulled muscle. She can't keep Bea in that condition.

I'm toast. I just remember that I walked away from Dads workshop this evening, left the light on and the door open. I intended to walk up to the house to get the wood bits then go right back and drill my holes with the drill press in the two pieces of wood. Got up to the house and Daddy wanted to eat so I fixed his supper, washed dished, straightened and picked things up and collected all my 'stuff' that needed to go back home. I know what it was now, why I forgot. Hubby called and needed a BIG wrench to use on the bulldozer so I lit out of there pretty fast. Went up and helped him till way after dark, holding the flashlight, weilding the prybar, fetching tools, getting greasy, cold and hungry. I was way ready to go home. We finally got the piece to come apart, washed with stinky hand soap, wiped on clean white paper hand towels and headed home around 10:00. It's good that Tim can entertain himself. I did hand him a Wally World sack and tell him to go pick up cans and bottles that were pitched out into the pasture.

Thank you S. Elaine for the delicious chocolate cake you sent back with S. Bell. That was sweet and thoughtful of you. Just wish you could have been there. Lucina made Jills chicken casserole and peachcobbler. I took ice tea, fresh lemonade, corn, good carrots that got all ate up, mashed tatters and deviled eggs. Mom fixed Dad up 4 plates to tide him over.[leftovers] S. Belle cleaned up the dishes and table while Lucena and I went to fetch crutches. Poor girl, she had the tummy tumbles and didn't feel up to par. That's tough when you take a precious day off and don't feel well. S. Beth had a piano lesson so they had to leave. Papa had two lawns to mow so he had to leave too. Mom, S. Belle and I sat out in the sunshine awhile with Moms leg propped up. I hope she's getting some blessed sleep. It's 2:45 now and I need some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I read in my sleep a lot but it does not make any sense. The words are all mixed up and not in order and it frustrates me in my dream that i can't make any sense out of what I am trying to read.