Picked up the seasoned traveler tonight at the Louisville Airport. Made a wrong turn, stopped at Buget Rent a Car to ask the quickest way into it. I was just a stones throw away but didn't have time to make any more mistakes, or so I thought. Made one more and had to circle again and enter the short term parking area. When I took her to the airport last Wednesday, I parked in the long term area and had to pay $4.00 for one hour. Only cost $1.00 tonight for 30 minutes. Live and learn. The part that bothers me is the car on my tail when I'm trying to figure out where to turn. Anyway, picked her right up and we left for home. Dustin was there waiting for her, napping in Papa's chair, Aunt Marge reading in Mama Bear's chair. She showed the pictures to Aunt Marge and they left for home. I went to Bible School and picked up Timmy. Had Mamaw Phyllis take him , since she was a helper there, said she'd be glad to. Our Bible school starts tomorrow so I'll be helping there. Last year I was in charge of the snacks each night and was asked to this time but wasn't sure when I had to pick up Sarah so I left it at that. I have to make cookies or something. Maybe Apricot Bars, I've been wanting to try out the recipe. Why don't all the area churches coordinate and stagger their Bible schools so the kids can go to more than one? They seam to be held at the same time. Well I'm rattling so I'll jump off here.
1 comment:
So glad to hear you rattle! I look forward to reading your blog, even if it makes me dizzy to try to keep up with ya!! I don't know how you do it! Glad S. and you got back safely. Hugs.
Post a Comment