Hey Guys, I'm in a hurry and just wanted to say we'll be on our way South in a few hours and I still have loads of "stuff" to do, go to moms, back the Danallie [sp] and meet Kenny at work at 5:00 if I can swing it. See ya when we get back
So good to see you here also! Hope I am forgiven for not writing to you by snail mail. I have your letters sitting here looking me in the face and still didn't get around to answering them. :( Have had a hectic year. Seems like it all went down hill after David wrecked his truck a year ago November. Thank goodness he was okay and we have managed to deal with the rest of life's up and downs. Anyway, glad your blogging!
Note to Lois, I couldnt tell that girl about my puppies. the email came back saying something like, "sorry,we do not accept annonomous emails." Any body they dont know is considered spam email I guess.
3 comments:
Have a safe trip, and we want to hear all about Florida when you get back.
So good to see you here also! Hope I am forgiven for not writing to you by snail mail. I have your letters sitting here looking me in the face and still didn't get around to answering them. :( Have had a hectic year. Seems like it all went down hill after David wrecked his truck a year ago November. Thank goodness he was okay and we have managed to deal with the rest of life's up and downs. Anyway, glad your blogging!
Love you, Jeanie :)
Note to Lois, I couldnt tell that girl about my puppies. the email came back saying something like, "sorry,we do not accept annonomous emails." Any body they dont know is considered spam email I guess.
Post a Comment