Good morning and Merry Christmas everyone! Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, only me. Finally I can wind my day down at 2:00 am. We had to go to Sears today and buy a new washing machine. Brought it home and Kenny and I carried it down the hill out back and into the house, wow, it was heavy! Got the other one moved out of the way and the new one all set up. Back up a little. Kenny opened the carten and the side of it was bent in. We worked on it awhile but couldn't do much for it so we decided we could live with it that way since it was already in the basement. Washed a load and it took three tries to get it to quit leaking Seemed like it took for ever to get done, I didn't time it but it spun and spun and spun. Finally Kenny turned it off and I put them in the dryer and started another load. I timed this one, after one hour and 20 minutes into the cycle I turnen it off. The third load I let it run 1 hour 25 min. and the nex one I terminated it after 1hr. 30 min. Needless to say, Kenny said it's going back to the gitten place on Monday, besides, Itwould spin so long it smelled hot. Hope he has them come get it, it's too heavy to go back up the hill, but knowing him, we'll probably do it. Got our tree up, finally, 2 days before Christmas. Decorated a little. Well, I'm hungry, it's 3:00 so I'll go check out the sugerplums before Santa finds me still up. Good Night and Good Morning.
3 comments:
don't eat too meny sugar plumbs..Santa will be hungry ,...Sorry to hear about your troubles...maybe they will treat you better next time
Hey, glad to see you back finally! I take a load out of the washer and put it in the dryer and set the dryer for 45-50 minutes. Then put another in the washer and the washer is always done before the dryer gets done. I think you got a bummer there. I know thats so frusterating. you know one of my 'good feelings' is when you take something home and it works straight out of the box. Doesn't happen very often though.
We got a new wash machine this summer too. After having so many problems with the old one, I'm doubly thankful for this one and the 'good feeling' that came with it. It worked, right out of the box!! Sorry to hear yours was such a problem, and they aren't cheap either!
Post a Comment