Monday, November 28, 2005

Smashing Good Time

GOOD morning Gang. IT'S 2:40 AM but I'll try to post a note if I don't fall off the chair. Got back from Rachel's a while ago, long drive. We got the wall down and the studs, or rather Kenny did. We helped but he did the most part. We didn't have the big mess I thought we'd have 'cause he removed most of it in big sheets instead of takeing a sledge hammer to it. It really opened it up. We did all we could in one night and will have to waight till we get back from Florida to do wireing and such. Greg didn't think he could wait till we got there to eat and boy did he dive in to the bar-b-que. Rachel loved it to. Timmy took one little bite then came over to me and whispered in my ear that it was not good like he thought it was. He just don't like bar-b-que. Kenny had a little accident. The drill slipped and the sharp tip of the phillips screwdriver bit drilled into the middle of his thumb nail, went in quite a ways, bled awhile. On the way home he said he nearly wet his britches it hurt so bad. Motcho man that he is, he only said "Ouch" afew times and "Shoo" a few times, shook his hand a few times and kept on working. It's 3:05 now so dream on. Lois

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Kenny sounds like Terry one time some one offered him a taste of a hot pepper. He didn't say much at the time but later he let me know how hot it was!

Farm Girl said...

I hope you slept in this morning!! That was a late or I should say early night!! Sounds like Ed too. Are they all like this?

Rachel will love her new house!
We talked of doing it here too, but never did.

Jeanie said...

OUCH! Hope he is a good healer and on the mend by the time you guys get back from vacation. David's thumb has healed but is very sensitive still. Missing a couple layers of skin yet. Tough guys! I would have cried like a baby, after I came to, that is. ;)