We had a nice trip, perfect weather. Saw a very little bit of Williamsburg, drove through Yorktown after dark, drove through the outskirts of Jamestown and looked across the water to Jamestown Island. Needed 2 weeks, had 1 day. Revisited Thomas Jefferson's ' Monticello' and loved every minute of the history. It puts you in the mood of being there during his time.
Passing the time...
5 years ago
8 comments:
wow,,,that's some BIG crab,,,,what are the 2 white things
I see an extra hand in there ,,,was someone holding it up for him?
That is two sets of grab legs and he's holding them together like a whole crab. the white is attached meat I guess, I didn't eat any. I had broccoli, pickled beets, crab salad, tuna salad, slaw, all the good stuff on the salad bar.
Thomas Jefferson would likely tell him to tie his shoestrings
They are tied very loose, loose enough to slip on and off. Maybe I need to get him a pair like Thomas'
Oh Lois, you took some good pictures! I can see inprovment in your pictures all the time, nice work. Wow I bet Tim was in crab heaven!! That looked like an interesting restaurant, I see Tim had on the Lost Colony shirt-did he ever have time to look up any info. on them?
No, he went to camp . We got home @2:30 am and the next day he left for Blooming, Not home yet.
Do you remember when we were stopped on Lookout Mountain, on our way to Texas? We have a photo similar to this one, somewhere. Nice view.
Post a Comment