Oh Lois they are just beautiful !! A bouquet of flowers does something for the soul, and even better if they are your flowers. I missed smelling any lilacs this year, because I haven't been to moms in 3 weeks and I think hers are probably gone :(((((( So thank you for the pretty flower pictures since I haven't been able to see any yet!
You pick one of the flowers off, hold it with the white part up, and gently pull apart the the pink ends, but don't pull it completely apart. It looks like a lady in the bathtub!!
5 comments:
beautiful,beautiful,beauuuutiful.......I love the Southern Belle's on the window sill too
Lady in a bath? Never heard of that one, how do ya figure?
Oh Lois they are just beautiful !! A bouquet of flowers does something for the soul, and even better if they are your flowers. I missed smelling any lilacs this year, because I haven't been to moms in 3 weeks and I think hers are probably gone :((((((
So thank you for the pretty flower pictures since I haven't been able to see any yet!
I've always heard them called Dutch mans britches or bleeding hearts
You pick one of the flowers off, hold it with the white part up, and gently pull apart the the pink ends, but don't pull it completely apart. It looks like a lady in the bathtub!!
Post a Comment