Lois are thoes pretty pink buds RED BUD TREES ALREADY ????? IF THEY ARE PLEASE COLLECT a big kettle full so I can Make jelly with the early blooms, last year I only got the blossems from the tail end of blossom season, I think the flavor would be better from the early blossems
5 comments:
I hope General Patton DONT fall in the soup pot....
Lois are thoes pretty pink buds RED BUD TREES ALREADY ????? IF THEY ARE PLEASE COLLECT a big kettle full so I can Make jelly with the early blooms, last year I only got the blossems from the tail end of blossom season, I think the flavor would be better from the early blossems
that's a funny pic, I like it......
Leave it to a cat to make you smile! :)
Just where is that old homestead down by the river ????
Post a Comment