Well it seems every one [family] is posting so here goes. Wrote this for my Honey, he hasn't seen it yet so shhhhh.
Oh Valentine, Oh valentine,
Calm this wild heart of mine.
Bid it slow it's dizzy pace,
Each time I see your handsome face.
My heart it jumps around with glee,
To think of you right here with me.
To hold your hand so warm and strong,
Tells me here's where I belong.
For you're my friend, my first true love
Bestowed on me, from God above
He gave me you, and you to me
To share our lives in harmony.
And still you set my heart awhirl,
Just like when we were boy and girl.
But now we're up there, over the hill,
Our love has sparkle in it still.
You're the one, aft all these years,
Who gives me love, smiles and cheers.
So I commit my love, till the end of time
And you'll always be my valentine.
Passing the time...
5 years ago
11 comments:
Wow! That's all I got to say, Wow!
beautiful,,loving..sweet and cuddly.....sounds like it came from your very poetic heart and mind........ mom
You have great talent. K is blessed to have you. I couldn't think up enough rhyming words to do that!
Well thanks, folks. Thats all I have to say about that. Thankya very much.
Lois it would take me 500 years to think up somthing like that-very good!!
If I could I surely, tell my velentine where he stood, Big and tall at 6 foot 2,thou his eyes were not blue,big strong hands,and and arms so strong,circled around me to protect me from all wrongggggggggggg Oh my it don't work very well to fall asleep at the computer.................. mom
OK MOM I start it, you finish it.
My Valentine is 6 ft 2;
With hazel eyes that look right through, my blundering ways,and words that slip, and all my mistakes between cup and lip.
But still he loves me, no matter my ways, and promised to care for me all 'O my days.
His hands are kind, his arms so strong, as a shield about me to protect me from wrong.......
sometimes I do get real grumpy and most of the time I look real frumpy but to hear him talk I'm sweet and cute and he'd choose me above all the rest to boot..now ain't he sweet to talk like, he even does it behind my back. he sneaks up behind me and hugs me tight,sometimes he gives me a real fright.i'm married to him because God planned it that way and He knew that I would always stay so after 59yrs with the same sweet man I vow to keep him as long as I can,for he is still my valentine
now ain't he sweet to talk like that
yes he loves me, my oh me,but why he does I sure can't see. I am short and fat and grumpy too. It's enough to make a body blue. sometimes I say "will you please shoo, I've got a hundred things to do.Then he'll kiss me on top'the head ,an go and do just what I said.meneli
I can't seem to dodge that mrs woosly
Post a Comment