Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hi Y'all, just a line to let ya know I'm still kicken. Been busy putting a new roof on the house. Finally put the last shingle on today, glory be! Now wouldn't ya know, he wants to paint it, NOW! Oh my stars! No rest for the weary. Yes, I was weary. After bending over for hours this morning, trying to beat the sunshine, hurrying like crazy, I could hardly stand or walk. We then had to hurry to recycle to empty the load of old shingles. That wasn't fun either, picking them all up by hand and slinging them up over the top of the BIG dumpster, in the hot sunshine. Any way, Honey bought me a real, bonafide banana split at the Curbette afterwards so that was a nice reward and treat. Now it's close to 1:30 am and I need reviving again so I'd best lay my head to rest. Nighty night.

No comments: