Wednesday, April 09, 2008

TEA PARTY

I had a little tea party, this afternoon at three
T'was very small, three guests in all
Just I, Myself and Me.
Myself ate all the sandwiches
While I drank all the tea
T'was also I who ate the pie
And passed the cake to me.
Oh! Hi there, you caught me dreaming............ T'was a fun dream anyway. Join me won't you?
Now, down to earth, the very stuff of life. My 'real' day was full of, "Change 'Y' to 'I' and add 'ed', drop the silent 'e' and add 'ing', double the final consonant, circle the special sounds and mark the vowels, underline the root words and circle the suffixes, 'when a root word ends with a silent 'e', drop the 'e' before adding a suffix that begins with a vowel, put the spelling words in ABC order, write 9-99 by 10's, horizonally, write two words for each sound on PHONICS CHART #9, Use these spelling words in sentences: CHURCH, CHIN, CHOOSE, PATCH, DITCH, BENCH, copy spelling list #28, consisting of 16 words, four times each, copy the following 16 spelling words and underline the prefixes, circle the root words, copy, THE LAZY MAN AIMS AT NOTHING AND USUALLY HITS IT, THERE IS ONLY ONE THING TO DO ABOUT ANYTHING, AND THAT IS THE RIGHT THING. And on and on it goes, hour by hour, day by day. So.............. that's how my days go, just incase you wondered. And now it's midnight, Good Night,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3 comments:

Rachel said...

If I got all that done in one day I would feel accomplished. All I do is get stuck in traffic, avoid traffic, keep up with the traffic, avoid all blue lights, stop at all weigh stations, get stuck in traffic, etc...etc...etc... and finally get home at 2:00 am.

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

If you think thats bad, you should hear about my day!.... Oh, sorry, You already know how my days go.

Oops, I spelled it wrong in the other post and had to delete it and try again.