Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spelling Paper




How's this for a first grader? I told Tim if he'd write a good spelling paper, that I'd post it for all to see. His eyes lit up and he got busy and wrote nice. Sooo......., here it is. How about a little encouragement, a little feedback, something he can read for himself and get inspired to get his work done. We are on lesson #146, with 24 more to go, Glory Be! I'm pushing to get it done before warm weather. Already he's giving me grief over having to get lessons instead of out playing "because it's WARM outside" he laments. Thank you Ruth for all the work and time you put into his chart. It has helped some, hopefully it will continue to inspire through the remainder. I have offered stars a couple of times and he said "I don't want a star, I want a marble"

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow! Way to go Timmy! That's a good looking paper done by a good looking boy. Keep it up, we are waiting to see you. Only 2 more ribbons to go.

Farm Girl said...

Wow, Tim! Those are so neat! You have done some really nice papers! When are you going to come up and visit me, so I can take you to the Wonder Lab?? Do your work, and I will come and get you and we will spend the day, celebrating.

Rachel said...

Timmy, yeah, super, you are doing a smashing good job. That was some beautiful handwritting, keep it up and you will be outside playing in no time at all!!!!!!