Tuesday, May 09, 2006

S. Elaine, Papa wants to know where the little case is that the eye goggles were in? The ones you used Sunday to scrape paint.

Lucena R., plans may change on keeping Little Britches Thursday and Friday. Aunt Barb said he could stay over and play with her grandkids. I drove in their driveway tonight and they started yelling, "Timmy, Timmy, Timmy." I got out and said, " You boys didn't want to play with Timmy did you?" They both said, "Yes we do, we love Timmy, we want him to come over every night and play." The other day Barb said if they ask one time if Timmy was coming over, they ask 30 times. Said she finally told them, "If you ask one more time, I'm going to......" What ever it was. Don't know for sure but she said to bring him over and let them play, spend the night. We'll see.

Timmy and I drove over to Mom Moms tonight and gave her tax money for 74 acres, she said it would help. Her taxes were $l,8oo. Yikes! and she has no income. Brother-in law also gave some on his 80 acres.

Hubby plowed for 4 1/2 hours tonight then Tim and I had to go pick him up down at the river bottoms at the old dam. Had to quit, ran out of gas, nearly.

Yikes again, just looked at the time, the clock is lieing, has to be, it says 2:30! Nighty nite.

No comments: