Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nuttin Much

Can't think of anything worth writing about, hence the silence. Except the hamster. Everyone is asleep but him, or it, don't really care. A little boy at church gave it to him because he got bit and was afraid of it. I didn't want it, no way no how, hubby don't like it but 'Little Britches ' loves it. I have to put it in the basement at night so we can sleep. It makes no noise but it's wheel rattles when he's in it and he's constantly in it at night, guess it gives him something to do. He slings his poop out of the cage, messy little dude. He sleeps all day and comes alive after dark. Timmy named him 'Diesel.' I can hear him down stairs now, running full tilt, with no place to go but around and around and around and........

What can we do to help Rachel? Get your thinking caps on. Short of the kids coming home, I don't know what would help her, any suggestions?

It's pouring rain and the wind is really whipping up, I need to go to bed but don't like to lay in there under that overhanging tree, all three of us are under it. I wish he'd get it cut but it's not a priority, talked of it for years. I must needs go, just trust that the tree stands and sleep like a baby. Hubby's on call, wouldn't surprise me to hear the phone ring soon and he'd have to go in, this kind of weather does stuff to phones. Big generators on wheels need hauled to different sites when the electric goes out, backup batteries are used, trees fall on lines, cell sites on top of hills have there problems and so on and so fourth. Good night.

No comments: