I would have been more than happy to help you eat the breakfast casserole. It sure looks tasty! Love the flower beds too. You can come and help me do mine! I can't hardly believe how green the grass is! Your picture of the tractor (without the truck in it) is calender material! Enjoyed them all!
Oh Lois what nice pictures! I want a breakfast party now!! With all the pretty tea cups! That is a funny picture of the tractor, looks like it has a top knot hair do!
4 comments:
Very pretty flower garden!
Very pretty flower garden!
I would have been more than happy to help you eat the breakfast casserole. It sure looks tasty!
Love the flower beds too. You can come and help me do mine! I can't hardly believe how green the grass is!
Your picture of the tractor (without the truck in it) is calender material! Enjoyed them all!
Oh Lois what nice pictures! I want a breakfast party now!! With all the pretty tea cups!
That is a funny picture of the tractor, looks like it has a top knot hair do!
Post a Comment