Love the sharing photo, so cute! Thank you for posting the rest of the story. I copied down the recipe, as it was different than the one in my Mennonite cookbook.
Lois what park are you at? That is a good picture of the deer also, you were at the right place at the right time for sure! I'm putting in my request for the beautiful fruit plate one spring day at your house ok ?!
Why, Sycamore Springs, where else? The turkeys were at the pond across from the lodge and the deer were over on the hill near the exit gate by the graveyard
3 comments:
Love the sharing photo, so cute! Thank you for posting the rest of the story. I copied down the recipe, as it was different than the one in my Mennonite cookbook.
Lois what park are you at? That is a good picture of the deer also, you were at the right place at the right time for sure! I'm putting in my request for the beautiful fruit plate one spring day at your house ok ?!
Why, Sycamore Springs, where else? The turkeys were at the pond across from the lodge and the deer were over on the hill near the exit gate by the graveyard
Post a Comment