



Hi Y'all,
Spent a couple days with Bea, Timmy opted to spend his time at Sarah Beth's, can't imagine why. Bea had good days, slept all night and part of the day while I was there, thank God.
We cut a few trees in the side yard and Kenny spent yesterday cutting and loading them into the pickup. He and Timmy are delivering it to Gary's tonight for firewood. That leaves me a little down time. I need to be taking down Christmas decorations, writing a couple letters, wrapping a box to be mailed........so here I sit, and with a blank mind at that. Oh, the doctor called Mom and gave her the good news that her shoulder wasn't broken after all. He thought it was but the X-ray tech said no, that what they thought was a break was the scar from the last break. She's so sore but that will work it's way out in time. She spent last night with Bea after we put her to bed, I need to call and see how she faired.
Well, I'm still drawing a blank so I'll just post a few pictures Sarah ask for and call it a night.
Spent a couple days with Bea, Timmy opted to spend his time at Sarah Beth's, can't imagine why. Bea had good days, slept all night and part of the day while I was there, thank God.
We cut a few trees in the side yard and Kenny spent yesterday cutting and loading them into the pickup. He and Timmy are delivering it to Gary's tonight for firewood. That leaves me a little down time. I need to be taking down Christmas decorations, writing a couple letters, wrapping a box to be mailed........so here I sit, and with a blank mind at that. Oh, the doctor called Mom and gave her the good news that her shoulder wasn't broken after all. He thought it was but the X-ray tech said no, that what they thought was a break was the scar from the last break. She's so sore but that will work it's way out in time. She spent last night with Bea after we put her to bed, I need to call and see how she faired.
Well, I'm still drawing a blank so I'll just post a few pictures Sarah ask for and call it a night.
1 comment:
Enjoyed the picture, too! Thanks for sharing them.
Post a Comment