Friday, August 01, 2008

Yes, believe it or not, I'm still here. Think I've messed my page up, somehow, I have to go through a setup that I've not had to go through before today. I installed 'Realplayer' to go to a kids program, didn't like what I saw so I've sat here a couple hours trying to get it out. Finally uninstalled it and also lost my direct way to the bloggs. Just hope I didn't mess up hubby's page. He don't like me installing things and messin up the computer. Any way, took Little Britches to the last day of CARES program at the school, stopped at 2 yardsales, visited a neighbor, made orange goatmilk icecream [with orange Koolaid and orange Jello] and waisted the rest of my day trying to outsmart this computer. I had plans for 'My Day' but they didn't pan out.
Little Britches has completed 5 lessons in his second grade program. We started a little early on purpose. Would have been three weeks ahead but had a couple little boys staying the last two weeks to go to Bible school with him. It was their first time inside a church and they really likes it. They are 7 and 8 years old and Tim had a blast with them here. I was ready to run away.
I thank God for the rain we had, a tad less then 1 inch, but still a much needed rain. Hubby planted soybeans over at the farm, about 15 acers, and the rain was a Godsend. He planted 'no till' on a hilly old cow pasture so now we are waiting for a guy to go spray to kill all the pasture grass. I ask the Lord to send rain, bless the crop abundently and make it prosper. So, that rain was just what I ask for and I'm believing for a good harvest. PTL!
Oh how I need to get up and dust, sweep, gussy up my hair, fix supper, go pick up Tim, prepare the papers for the rest of his lesson tonight, stir the icecream in the making, .............. there's no end to it...............................So Long.

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Thank you Lord for the rain! the hay crop needed it hear too.

You are one busy lady! Bet you were hoppin' with 3 little boys under foot.

That ice cream sounds tasty! Did everyone like it?

Jeanie said...

Good to hear from you! :) Thanks for taking the time to post. Love ya!