Hi Y'all, Not much to say. There's an ominous, threatening black cloud hanging over us, hope it moves on. The wind is gusting something fierce. I suppose it's the same in your area too.
Hubby just brought me a piece of icecream cake, trying to plump me up some more.
Wow, the sun just popped through the dark clouds, nice. I'm sitting here soaking up the gardenia perfume, hanging heavyly around me. I recomend a gardenia plant to anyone who likes flowers. I told myself, "Myself, I'm not going to bother bringing it in this fall, just let it freeze." I then thought of how long I've had it, maybe six or more years, and how good the one lone flower smelled last year, so I repotted it in a bigger pot and brought it in. Glad now that I did. It took off with a new lease on life and rewarded me, covered in blooms. I have so enjoyed it this winter. They bloom on new growth so don't trim them back at the wrong time.
I'm watching a bird in the feeder just inches from the window. He's trying to pick up two sunflower seeds at the same time and can't, guess he's afraid another will get it.
I'd best get to my icecream before I have to drink it. So long.
Passing the time...
5 years ago
2 comments:
Love the perfume of gardenia's. Years and years ago, I had one when we lived in Dallas. It did bloom sporadically but not as nice as yours.
Glad to see you back and that didn't take long now, did it?
I could sure eat a bowl of ice cream!!
I wish I had your big window
Post a Comment